When you choose a central IRB, experience is essential. Salus IRB has nearly 30 years’ experience working with sponsors on studies ranging from large-scale multi-site studies to those as small as one site.
- Client management services to ensure unmatched customer service and consistency between studies. A qualified, experienced, and certified client services manager is assigned to your project from study start-up to close-out.
- Competitive review and response times
- Streamlined submission process
- Rapid study start-up
- Study start-up meeting
- Immediate notification of board decisions following meetings
- Same-day site review and approval packet distribution
- Same-day approval for minor modifications to approved research
- Global/International review, including Canada
- Translation services
- GlobeSync™ Virtual Workspace, allowing 24/7 secure access to the complete IRB study file
For more information, contact Client Services.