Multi-Site Research/Central IRB Services
Salus IRB has been providing central IRB services for multi-site research for almost 30 years. Salus works with you, prior to study initiation, to establish communication flow and study timelines, discuss unique study requirements, and provide assistance in streamlining document creation and investigator approvals across study sites.
- An experienced, CIP-certified Client Services Manager (CSM) assigned to each project from study start-up to close-out
- Competitive review and response times
- Streamlined submission process
- Rapid study start-up
- Study start-up meeting
- Immediate notification of board decisions following meetings
- Same-day site review and approval packet distribution
- Same-day approval for minor modifications to approved research
- Global/International review, including Canada
- Translation services
- GlobeSync™ Virtual Workspace, allowing 24/7 secure access to the complete IRB study file
For more information or to submit your study, contact Client Services.