Accelerated Phase I
Salus IRB board members have experience as toxicologists and phase I research investigators. We understand the complexities and unique qualities of early phase, first-in-man, and adaptive design research.
- An experienced, CIP-certified Client Services Manager (CSM) assigned to each project from study start-up to close-out
- Competitive review and response times
- Extended submission deadlines
- 24-hour turnaround on new study approval
- Rapid study start-up
- Streamlined submission process
- Immediate notification of board decisions following meetings
- Development of site-specific submission forms
- Development of site-specific template informed consent documents
- Same-day approval for minor modifications to approved research
- GlobeSync™ Virtual Workspace allowing 24/7 secure access to the complete IRB study file
For more information, contact Client Services.